“The importance of choosing the right builder for your new home or remodel cannot be overstated. We are living proof. We recently built a new home in Brasada Ranch. We chose a builder whom we thought was reputable and honest. We did not choose correctly. Several months into the project, the builder refused to make an unacceptable tile job right and abandoned the job, costing us more than $100,000 in unexpected costs. We were left with an unfinished house and nowhere to turn. Luckily for us, CNC Homes stepped in and offered to help as much as was needed to get us into our new home. CNC’s commitment to excellence and transparency is unequaled. The entire staff has been a joy to work with. We are forever grateful that CNC Homes turned a bad situation into a good one. We would recommend CNC Homes to anyone.”
- Moving to Bend? Here’s What You Need to Know Before Building Your New Home
- 5 Ways a Custom Home Builder Can Help You Nail Your Remodel
- Ready for Renovation and Remodel Projects? CNC Can Help.
- CNC Homes Neighborhood Spotlight: The Tree Farm
- Does Your Custom Home Need A Custom Gourmet Kitchen? CNC Can Help.